Do you ever feel like your bad at self care?
When other people around you tell you to make time for yourself.
does this sound familiar?
Well i know for myself i always usually put things aside and say no i will paint my nails tomorrow or i will have a facial night tomorrow ha ha is anyone else the same ??
Well for myself my skin is the number one thing i love to take care of and i would like to share with you my skin routine to have glowing clear skin that also hydrates the face and improves the appearance of pores.
When i was growing up i struggled to find natural ways to have clearer skin , i am pretty sure i tried every product in the supermarket, not even kidding!! ha ha!!
Then i meet my amazing fiance and he introduced me to essential oils- being one of them Frankincense !
So i did the research and discovered it had huge benefits on skin care and is also an anti wrinkle remedy,,,,,,, yesss cause that's what we all want right !!!
When my fiance introduced it to me he told me that it has amazing benefits for your skin i was fascinated and went onto discovering this amazing face mask you can whip up with just a few products that are affordable and the best thing is that it is all natural ingredients no nasty's which i was super excited about!!
So lets get started!
So i will be introducing you all to a face mask that everyone can do its super easy and you only need a few ingredients - These ingredients you can find at your local health food shop.
- you will need a bowl
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 2 drops of frankincense oil mix in well with coconut oil
- And a tablespoon of redmond clay
- mix all ingredients together
- After you have mixed all ingredients together your ready to apply to your face :)
- Make sure your face is clean and cleansed and completely dry
- Evenly spread the mask onto your face and leave it on until the clay is completely dried on skin.
- Once dried wash your face with a warm facewasher
- Your skin may look a little red but that is ok
- Continue your skin routine twice a week before you go to bed each night
Try this technique and see what results you get!
I'm curious to know if it works for you?
Please let me know in the comments below how you go with it , it has done wonders in my skin routine!
Sending much love and light !