Let's be honest we all go through times in our lives where we feel stressed and overwhelmed by the chaos around us. We end up so busy with our 'to do lists' that we forget to think of ourselves and our overall wellbeing.
The perfect way to find balance in our lives is through a Meditation Practice, where we can focus on our breath and be more present, so we can put our goals and focus on manifestations.
So What is Meditation Anyway?
Everyone is unique and meditation is not about becoming someone else, or to be a better person.
It's all about going inward and training our awareness, It's all about learning to observe your thoughts and feelings without judgment.
I know myself I love the feeling of better understanding my thoughts and feelings after I Meditate and the beautiful energy you feel afterwards a sense of peacefullness through the body is incredible.
And there is know such thing as a perfect Meditation your mind may wander and that is 'Ok' it's part of the process. It takes practice and consistency!
And I always say the Journey is more important than the Destination. (this will be a new link)
Let's Practice A Meditation!
* Firstly sit or lie comfortably in a quite space.
* Close your eyes.
* Simply breath naturally, inhaling in and slowly exhaling out.
* Focus your intention on the breath, and how your body moves with each Inhale and Exhale.
* continue with the breath for up to 10 minutes or as long as you feel.
* Try putting this Meditation Practice into your day for at least 10-15 minutes if you are just starting out, and build yourself up gradually for longer.
Now how do you Feel?
I remember after experiencing the first time I meditated I felt a deep calmness within me.
But of course it is a different and a personal experience for everyone.
I really hope it helps you just as much as it has helped me on my journey, but remember it's a practice and it takes time.
That's why I would love to hear about your experiences? And how Meditation has helped you?
Please drop a comment below on your experience I'm curious to know if it works for you!
Sending much Love and Light!